ITS passionately believes that delivering outstanding value in IT services requires a new and different business model, a model that is based on mutual respect and pragmatic innovation. The founders of ITS brought this vision to market in 1998 after providing years of leadership service at other, larger, IT services companies. The ITS vision of innovation can be summarized as:
- Each of our four main areas of expertise – Managed Onsite Services, Managed Remote Services, Technology & Cloud Advisement and Executive Solution Advisement – reinforces the others.
- Clients who only take advantage of one of our services receive the value of our understanding of how it fits into the “big picture.”
- Clients who take advantage of more than one of our services leverage even more value from our relationship because we already know so much about their environment.
- All ITS client relationships utilize our proven best practices to reduce cost and ensure quality, but every relationship is custom-tailored to each client’s specific needs.
- All of our employees serve the customer, and our management serves both.
By adhering to these innovative yet practical beliefs, ITS delivers excellent value every day to our clients, our employees, and our partners.
We invite you to explore our website and to contact us to discuss how we can work together to meet your IT services goals.
Why choose ITS?
We are passionate about our client experiences and doing the right thing by you. Our employees are empowered with making decisions that support client satisfaction, even at the expense of short-term profitability of any engagement. Our motto is: “Do the Right thing!”
Our external and internal benchmarking practices are all about where you are today, and how to get to tomorrow. Our Managed Service clients enjoy continuous improvement reviews quarterly, and receive documentation in the form of our SOG (Service Operations Guides) and WC (World Class) Benchmarking Reports. Internal customers are being assessed and communicated to constantly through our E-Review & HRIS (Human Resource Information System).
All of this is in support of our service delivery system, PPT (People, Process and Technology); our methodology for delivering world-class support. Through industry-leading employee benefits packages, career-based training, and recognition programs we are able to augment process and technology with quality people, putting us head and shoulders above the competition.